Average Temperatures in Ismailia, Egypt
- The annual average temperature in Ismailia, Egypt is really warm at 22.8 degrees Celsius (73.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a variation of 15 °C (27°F) which is a slightly low range.
- July is the warmest month (very hot) having a mean temperature of 29.8 degrees Celsius (85.64 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is mild having an average temperature of 14.8 degrees Celsius (58.64 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Ismailia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Ismailia Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Ismailia
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 290 kms (180.2 miles) ENE
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 296.7 kms (184.4 miles) ENE
- Jerusalem, Israel - 315.9 kms (196.3 miles) ENE
- El Arish, Egypt - 160.9 kms (100 miles) ENE
- Ma'An, Jordan - 342.5 kms (212.8 miles) E
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 83.3 kms (51.8 miles) SSE
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 267.9 kms (166.4 miles) ESE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) SSE
- Eilat, Israel - 284.7 kms (176.9 miles) ESE
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 275.2 kms (171 miles) SE
- El Tor, Egypt - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) SSE